|“BENDIGO BASKETBALL IS BACK”
We just want to thank everyone taking all the safety measures at the stadium for Rounds 1 & 2 for “Return to Sport”
We are still adhering to all the advice from the “Chief Health Officer” and “DHHS”. The following link will assist you in current restrictions within Victoria and Basketball Victoria’s restriction levels”
Over 350 Junior domestic teams have taken the court over the last 14 days and it’s great to see everyone back.
Its an exciting time to see players/spectators coming into the stadium and with all the procedures in place we are glad to report that people adhering to them.
Let’s ensure we continue this practice to retain a safe environment at the Bendigo Stadium.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REMEMBER:
- Sanitise upon entry and exit
- Social distancing
- QR code upon entry
- No high fives or fist pumping during play
- No shaking hands after game
- Stay home if your unwell or have been tested for COVID19
- Please leave stadium directly after the game and do not mingle in the car park
For basketball to continue, we all have a responsibility to be doing the right thing, and must not take this opportunity for granted