Bendigo Basketball is partnering with Teammo to make it easier for teams to pay for team fees, submit forfeits and collect money from team members.
This will help us become a cashless organisation.
Teammo is an online sports payment platform. Teammo connects sports teams, clubs and associations to enable better collection, management and reconciliation of sports payments.
We are encouraging teams to use Teammo to make team payments during the upcoming season.
Visit https://teammo.com.au/bendigo-basketball for more details on how to use Teammo and create an account for your team.
Alternatively more information can be found here – Teammo-TeamManagerGuide-Nov2020
- How to create a Teammo account: https://youtu.be/wFCPLDNeNL4?t=19
- How to pay for a match (fixed fee): https://youtu.be/wFCPLDNeNL4?t=165
- How to pay for a match (variable fee / per player): https://youtu.be/wFCPLDNeNL4?t=251
- How to submit a forfeit / walkover: https://youtu.be/wFCPLDNeNL4?t=312
- How to collect money from team members: https://youtu.be/wFCPLDNeNL4?t=392
We understand that this is not ideal for some but as mentioned we are doing our part to protect the wider community.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Bec