“BENDIGO BASKETBALL IS BACK”
We just want to thank everyone taking all the safety measures at the stadium for Round 1 for “Return to Sport”
We are still adhering to all the advice from the “Chief Health Officer” and “DHHS”. The following link will assist you in current restrictions within Victoria and Basketball Victoria’s restriction levels”
Over 1350 Junior athletes have taken the court over the last 7 days and it’s great to see everyone back.
Its an exciting time to see players/spectators coming into the stadium and with all the procedures in place we are glad to report that people adhering to them.
Let’s ensure we continue this practice to retain a safe environment at the Bendigo Stadium.
IMPORTANT CHANGES AND INFORMATION TO SEE THE YEAR OUT:
- Sanitise upon entry and exit
- Social distancing
- QR code upon entry
- No high fives or fist pumping during play
- No shaking hands after game
- Please continue to carry a face mask with you at all times, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- It is strongly recommended that you wear a face mask in situations when you are unable to stay more than 1.5 metres from other patrons and staff members.
- Stay home if your unwell or have been tested for COVID19
- Please leave stadium directly after the game
- There are to be strictly NO external basketballs to be brought into the stadium.
- Spectators – It is recommended that there is to be 1 spectator per person to ensure we stay within our patron guidelines however understand that at times this is not possible.
For basketball to continue, we all have a responsibility to be doing the right thing, and must not take this opportunity for granted